A New Adventure Awaits

Well here we are. My last weekly email. I never thought this day would come but here it is. I am mixed with emotions. I am so sad to be leaving because the mission has truly changed my life. But I am excited to see what the future holds. 

I would like to share my experience and my testimony of my mission.

  My mission was hard. Like really hard. I even wanted to go home when I was a bleue. I didn't understand what I was doing or why I was on a mission. I was going out everyday trying to talk to people about Jesus and no one would listen. WHY? Partially because they weren't ready but also I didn't think they were.  Before I was just about finish with everything, I decided to try one more time. I started to trust in god and put my faith in him. So I prayed hard. I studied harder. I worked harder. I was more obedient. And I tried my faith. Slowly but surely things began to get better. I began to see miracles unfold before my eyes. My faith began to grown and I started to see the joy that come from the gospel.  Once I got a taste of the true joy of missionary service I didn't want to waste a single moment! Of course it hard.  Why would it be hard for Jesus and not for us? I know that as we do missionary work we will never be in the wrong. I even felt a prompting to extend my mission and I did it. I know that was inspired by the Lord. He needed me just a little bit longer to serve him and to help further his work. I know that God has put me in certain places with certain person who were ready to receive it. 
 I worked hard. I knew God would help me because I was doing his work. As long as we are faithful be would bless us. I have seen so many miracles by the grace of God. I know that this work is true. I know that he loves all of his children. That is why missionaries are out in the world to proclaim his gospel. To preach repentance and bring people unto his Christ, no matter who they are. I know if we work our hardest and be obedient. God will place the people in our path that are in need of him.  
 Over the course of my mission, my testimony has grown so much.  
 I have read the book of Mormon from cover to cover and studied it for the first time in my life. I know that the book of Mormon is another testament of Jesus Christ and it is true. I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God. He saw the Father and His son Jesus Christ, who called him to restore the true church of Jesus Christ on the earth. I know that Jesus Christ is the Savior of the world and only through him can we be saved. We have a chance to live with god again in unimaginable happiness.  The church of Jesus Christ of latter-day saints is the true church on the earth and I know that is true. As God the Eternal Father in the Name of Jesus Christ if this is true. (Moroni 10:3-5). You will receive an answer that it is. This is my invitation to the world. 

 I am starting a new chapter of my life and I have found new meaning to why I am on earth. I am excited to see what is ahead! Thank you for being with me along this journey with me. Je vous aime tous! 
 À la prochaine! 

 Bisous! 
 Sœur Pischer 

Comments

Popular Posts