"Marco" "Porsche!"

Bonjour à tous! 

Here is an update on my life for the past 2 weeks! 
Big big BIG News. Last Wednesday was Transfer day! Monday morning we got the repertoire and Sister Costa will be going to France! And I will be training! This morning we woke up really early, 5 am, so that we catch our train which was at 6:40. Which we almost missed because the ticket machine wasn't working so we had to ask for our tickets. Lets say we ran with some suitcases! We made it to Paris and I got my bleue. Her name is Sœur Campbell! 
She is from all over but she comes from Logan Utah. She is awesome and I love her!♡

The beginning of the week we were saying goodbye to everyone for her. It is so cool to see the relationships that we make on a mission. We are really meeting people that change our lives and we will be friends for this life AND the next. 

So some awesome miracles have unfolded in the last couple weeks. Rafela is so excited to get baptized! She is so engaged in our lessons and she knows so much! She is still on track to be baptized. Maggy is amazing as always. It is still really hard for her to quite café (coffee) so we fasted for her yesterday! So like 5 different members jumped on board with us! This really touched Maggy so much. It showed her that there are people in the ward that really care about her and want her to progress. It touched me as well to see members really care about our amis and do member integration. I want to be that kind of member. 

Lets talk about Sammy. Sammy was a man that I contacted on the street a couple of weeks ago and he was not believing anymore. BUT gave him a book of Mormon called him, a couple weeks later and we saw him! He read and he wants to know more! He came to our rdv with a ton of questions! And when we gave him the chapter to read, he was so excited to read it! We will see him tomorrow. So many miracles! 

Funny things that I have noticed this week is that I cant speak English. I LITERALLY can't anymore. Sœur Campbell just looks at me like I am a weirdo. I am also so sorry if I can't write in English anymore. I am sorry that you are reading this. 
Also there are a lot of porches in Luxembourg and I spot every single one. So Sœur Campbell and I will be talking but I will randomly say "Porsche" when I see one.
Now we do "Marco" "Porsche". 

That is all over from these past couple weeks! Bonne Semaine! 

Bisous! 
Sœur Devyn Pischer 
My bleue! ♡ 

This little girl is my Best Friend. We built together

This little girl is my Best Friend


Sœur Costa  Je l'aime!

 Sœur Campbell was out


Comments

Popular Posts