"You have Three Minutes"-Gabriel

Salut!

Well this week was a blast and a half. We were mega busy this week! 

Lets get to the point of the title because this experience happened on Monday and was the running joke throughout the week. Monday night we went over to a members house. In this family they speak Spanish and French however their first language is Spanish. So as I awkwardly try to make conversation and Sœur Mercedes talking back to me in Spanish, I learned a few Spanish Words. Wow! Anyway we didn't have a ton of time before we had to leave so we share a quick message and say amen BUT Sœur Mercredes wasn't done sharing her taught. I was panicking because we DID NOT have a ton of time so I asked Gabriel, Mercedes's grandson, how much time we had to get to the bus. Smiles and all, he says, " You have Three Minutes." And the bus stop is about a 8 minute walk away.... so we RUN. I MEAN RUN out the door and down the street. We barely made it. 

We were able to meet with a lot of cool people!!! So this women named Melanie who has been off and on with the missionaries for years calls us up and wants to meet with us. So we travel to the edge of Luxembourg to meet with is women. We walk in and she says that she wants to be baptized! She will come to church, she will read in the book of Mormon, everything! She knows it will bless her life. Sœur Campbell and I walk out of that RDV like deer in headlights. We were so shocked and amazed by what just happened. Melanie was not able to come to church but we hope to see her next week :) 

Rafela is doing great btws! We taught her about tithing and fasting! She is honestly the greatest and I love her and her family. They are so prepared by God. She will go to the doctor in a couple of weeks to see if she can get baptized! Love her :) 

Ok later in the week! We went on exchanges with the STL's in Nancy. I was with the Amazing Sœur Barraclough! We had a super fun time! When I were in Nancy, we went to a Baptismal Interview for a sweet 9 year old girl! She reminded me of Elza, who I taught in Brussels! That cute girl is going to get baptized next week :)

Talk to you all next week! 
Bisous! 
Sœur Devyn Pischer 
Exchanges in Nancy

 NANCY France 

Nancy France again 

 Jack our new best friend ♡ 

Comments

Popular Posts