Lux Deluxe!

Bonjour! 

This week was mega crazy with moving to Luxembourg and getting to work as soon as we got there! 
At the beginning of the week we spent it saying goodbye to people in Rennes. I was able to see the amazing Juliette! We had an awesome rdv with her we were able to teach her about the temple. She was so moved by the temple and the Spirit was really strong in the rdv. I told her that I was leaving and it was hard. We sang an African song in her language and cried. I promised her that I would go to the temple with her one day and I plan of keeping that promise. :)we left her house and were heading toward the bus stop when Delphine called us and she works in the same community as Juliette so we walked to her shop! We were able to spend some time with her and say goodbye! I love Delphine so much! I am going to miss her a ton. I am gong to miss the people in Rennes but I am super happy to be in Luxembourg:)
Wednesday was the day! I went to Paris to meet my two new companions.:) Sœur Costa and Sœur Monnier are awesome!! They are both awesome bleues!! We have been working really hard. I have been able to meet a few our our amis. We will also be having two baptisms this weekend! Neusa and her 9 year old daughter Karin.:) they are so awesome and they are so prepared. They had their baptismal interviews thus Sunday and we will be seeing them a couple times this next week to prepare more. Also we are singing at her baptism wow! The ward is amazing here! They are really focused on missionary work want to help us with our amis or in whatever way! There are a lot part member families that are interested in the gospel and we will be working a lot with them. Idk  I feel as though the people here are really prepared and we are going to see a lot of miracles this next couple transfers
The ville Luxenbourg is AMAZING. it is a very BEAUTIFUL place. There a lot of cultures with a lot of different people and languages. It is so awesome. Very chic as well. I am really excited to be serving in this amazing country and with the amazing people who are here. I am excited to see what happens this next week. 
Have an AMAZING week! 


Bisous! (Also they do three kisses here! Crazy ) 
Sœur Devyn Pischer 

The amazing Juliette 

DELPHINE♡

The new Luxembourg missionaries 

The trio

Luxembourg centre-ville ♡ 

Comments

Popular Posts