Another week malade

Bonjour à tous! 

Ok so I am going to sound like a broken record but I got sick AGAIN. But like ça va. :) i am Alive. 

The highlights of the week were getting to see Delphine a couple of times! During our RDV with her on Tuesday, she was totally prepared and willing to to everything after baptism! When we started talking about the baptismal interview which we were think like Friday but she was like "how about tomorrow?" Bada bing bada bam she had her interview the next day and she passed!!!! She will be getting baptized this Saturday! I am so excited for her :) 

Other highlights :) we were able to see Akil and Marc Emmanuel this week. Akil has been thinking about baptism and had a list of 12 questions! Like what?! So we answered them all. All he wants to know is what he has to follow aka commandments so that is what we will be teaching him! 
Marc Emmanuel is just the best as ever. We taught him the Plan of Salvation. He said that it was all logical! It all made sense! Sadly he wasn't able to come to church but we set a rdv with him for Wednesday:)

The rest of the week we kind of had a lot of things falling through and we were able to do a lot of planning for the week and for our amis. It was really good to have a nice couple sessions of planning with a stuffy nose. Oh la vie. 

Cool story and adventure: I have to get a new Belgian Licesne because my first one got lost in the mail so I have to fill out some papers and get them signed by the police in France. Well we went on a nice little adventure to the police station who told me that I had to get my papers notarized first. So we walk to the Notary. Oh my goodness, the Notary was so nice to nice to us! Like he was totally profession and polite. I felt super out of place but like it was awesome too. Then we had to go to another police station! Both the Notary and the second policeman spoke to me in English. They were so sweet and trying to be so helpful! They we're awesome:) I will hopefully be getting my Belgian License again and not lose it haha. 

I wish there was more to say but I was sick this week. But this next week, we have Zone Conference, two exchanges and a baptism! So we are busy, busy! It will be great! 

Ok love you all! Bye! 
Bisous! 
Sœur Devyn Pischer 

FROG!!!

Sœur Crosby and I with our pillow cases from Sœur Crosby's mom 


Comments

Popular Posts