Another Country and Training two Sisters

Bonjour à tous!

Well this past week had been a week! Let's get started :) 

So to begin we were able to to on an exchange with the Cholet Sœurs in Cholet! Let me tell you, I really love that place! It is a place of miracles and there are people there they are prepared. Cholet is like a big town just full of houses. So we did porting!!!! I was with the amazing Sœur Peterson. She is in her third transfer and she is from Utah. We were able to see a lot of miracles together in Finding. I think the really important aspect of Finding is Faith to see Miracles. Your attitude with change the whole thing! People will see your joy and the spirit will be more with you if you are happy doing what you are doing. Fun adventure! The Sœurs needed to get rid of a couple of their beds so we decided to drive to a dump.  Sœur Crosby and I were squished against the windows. Oh the faces of people we passed were great :) on Wednesday we had to take a three trains for three hours. It was really good time to see the country side and to get some hours to study. 
Then that evening we had a really powerful lesson with Akil and the Taies. Like bam! Spirit! Hit him like train. I think he really understands the importance of our message. 

 We were able to Do some amazing finding Friday and Saturday!!! Finding was a little hard for the past couple of weeks but this week we were really wanting to get new amis so we really seeked the Lord. We really felt guided by to the people that needs to receive us. It was quiet amazing to our new amis! 

All of our amis are doing well! Delphine Recent Converts is going well! We will be able to help her do her genealogy and so that she can go to the temple. 
She is going great :) 


Today is transfers day, I got the news that I will going to Luxembourg to finish training a 2nd transfer sister! First time in a trio!! One is from Portugal and the other is a visa waiter from France! Also I apparently will be learning Portuguese! Wow! I am really excited to see what happens! I'm super excited and I don't know why this grace had come to me, but I am so grateful for God's tender mercies. I am super excited!!! 


I hope you all have a good week! 
Bisous! 
Sœur Devyn Pischer 

District

 Exchanges in Cholet :) 

Fall

Comments

Popular Posts